Select the positive psychology intervention(s) that researchers studied to see their effect on happiness levels in research subjects.
SELECT ALL THAT APPLY.
1) informing subjects of their character strengths
2) having subjects make a "gratitude visit"
3) teaching people detailed strategies for increasing happiness.
4) having subjects writing about positive experiences
5) having subjects perform acts of kindness
Unlock access to this and over
10,000 step-by-step explanations
Have an account? Log In