23. Consumer purchase decisions should be directly related to your
**future standard of living.
24. What is normally referred to as the "sticker price" on a new car is actually the
**dealer's retail price.
**manufacturer's suggested retail price.
25. State laws that protect consumers against defective vehicles are known as
27. Most lenders require that a borrower's mortgage debt service ratio be no more than 28 percent of their
30. Closing costs on the purchase of a house
**increase the amount of cash available for the down payment.
**reduce the amount of cash available for the down payment.
**are paid by the lender.
**increase the mortgage insurance premium.
Unlock access to this and over
10,000 step-by-step explanations
Have an account? Log In