1) True or False- A study team generally works in an advisory capacity. Implementation decisions are the responsibility of management.
2) True or False- The final decision about a solution to a problem is made by management.
3) True or False- Predictive analytics projects involve more extensive problem definition than prescriptive analytics projects.
4) True or False- Project teams frequently encounter data accuracy and formatting issues which require data cleaning to rectify.
5) True or False- The data corresponding to an individual entity in a collection of data is known as a record.
6) True or False- Variables in a data set may be numerical or categorical.
7)True or False- Predictive analytics involves the use of data models to recommend a course of action.
8) Which of the following statements about a study team is TRUE?
9) The proper order of steps in a descriptive analytics project is
Clean the data, Explore the data, Gather and organize data, Communicate performance.
Clean the data, Gather and organize data, Explore the data, Communicate performance.
Gather and organize data, Clean the data, Explore the data, Communicate performance.
Gather and organize data, Explore the data, Clean the data, Communicate performance.
10) For a descriptive analytics project, a variable such as annual purchase value would most likely be treated as a(n) _____________blank variable.
Unlock access to this and over
10,000 step-by-step explanations
Have an account? Log In
sectetur adipiscing elit. Nam lacinia pulvinar tortor nec facilisis. Pellentesque dapi
sectetur adipiscsectetur adipiscing elit. Nam lacinia pulvinar tortor nec facilisis. Pellentesque dapibus efficitur laoreet. Nam risus ante, dapibus a molestie consequ