1. Construct a Web site that could be used as a resource for other students reading Pride and Prejudice. The site could include a page about major themes in the book, a page about Jane Austen, and a page about the Regency period.
2. Write some journal entries from the perspective of one of the main characters.
3. Create a timeline that outlines the events of the novel.
4. Try doing a dramatic reading of the text, with different speakers reading the parts of the characters and narrator.
5. Before radio, television, or computers, people entertained themselves with music, dancing, and card games. Research one or more of these types of entertainment and present your findings to the class.