1. Should Lee have been at Gettysburg?
2. What other options, if any, did Lee have and why did he choose Gettysburg?
3. What might have happened if Lee listened to Longstreet and went south around the Union Army instead of attacking at Gettysburg?
4. Was the Civil War about slavery at all?
5. How did the continual changes in Union command structure affect its army's performance, morale, training, battlefield decisions?
6. Did Jeb Stuart's lack of contact with Lee contribute to the loss at Gettysburg? Had he stuck closer to Ewell, could the battle have turned out differently?
7. Was Ewell wrong not to take Cemetery Hill the first day of the battle?