1. Lewis' structure of Babbitt.
2. Aspects of American home life satirized by Lewis.
3. Babbitt as a caricature.
4. The "dull" things in Babbitt's life.
5. Lewis' attitude toward Myra Babbitt.
6. Lewis' feelings about Midwestern morality.
7. Babbitt: a hypocrite or an honest man?
8. Lewis' portrait of Zenith: accurate or inaccurate?
9. Lewis' parody of Tanis Judique and her bohemian friends.
10. Lewis' attitude toward Seneca Doane.
11. The friendship between Paul Riesling and Babbitt.
12. Characteristics of Lewis' writing style.