The following list contains adjectives that are noncomparable because of their respective meanings.
- Unique: Either something is unique or it is not unique. The meaning implies that something is one of a kind. Something cannot be more unique or most unique.
- Absolute: Degrees of absolute do not exist. Something cannot be more absolute or most absolute.
- Essential: Something is either essential or not essential. It is not possible for something to be more essential or most essential.
- Immortal: Meaning to live forever. Something either lives forever or it does not.
- Universal: Meaning present everywhere. Something is either universal, or it is not. Things cannot be more universal or most universal.